Monday, August 22, 2011

Low self confidence

Lately I'm being told over and over again, that I don't have much respect for myself or confidence on myself. And I feel like they are right. I just can't help it. But deep inside I know I have lots of potentials. And I just have started to invent them. I just wish I had some sort of passion to keep me going . I don't know if I'm making any sense but I think that's what I lack. Passion , real interest for doing something thoroughly. I lose interest so easily. For example, I'm reading this book, 'the lost world' and I can't wait to finish it! Not because I find it amazing or breathe taking, but just because I want to finish reading it and say to myself, 'yes I have finished it!'

 It's like reading a book without any passion. Am  I making any sense? I hope so... I have to find a breakthrough. And very soon.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot going on right now...cut yourself some slack! And learn to love yourself because you're all you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exactly what i needed to hear! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete